BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
This was a staple of my skincare routine when I was in my teens & early twenties. Worked great then, but it doesn't do the trick for me anymore. 4 stars for its usefulness at the time.
Sara K.
Winnipeg, MB
I have super sensitive skin and didn't start experiencing cystic acne until I was in my twenties. This is part of my holy trinity of must haves to keep my skin clean. I've tried others, generics and what have you, it's just not the same. One pump is all I need!
Sarah T.
My favorite go to face moisturizer. I cannot live without this. I have been using this product since I was a teenager. Nothing has ever made my skin feel hydrated and clean like Clean and Clear. I love the tingles! The only thing I would change is bigger bottles and cheaper price.
brook C.
Have been using this for a couple months. Works super well!! Love it !! I told a couple friends about it and they loved it!! I bought mine at target but pretty much any drug store will cary this. Very gentle on the skin. But it feels a little too greasy. Over all great product!!
Emma M.
I love this moisturizer. I have oily, acne-prone skin, but this product doesn't make me feel greasy whatsoever and doesn't break me out at all. It feels pretty watery when I apply it and yet still moisturizers my skin, which I adore.
Sheri W.
Mississauga, Ontario
Clean & Clear oil free dual action moisturizer is a great product. It moisturizers without leaving your skin greasy & oily. It helps to not clog your pores and fight off acne.
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario
I've been using this product for few months and I should say it's a really great moisturizer. Not too thick, it makes my skin so soft . I have a sensitive skin and this beauty never break me out. So recommend it.
kristi d.
port alberni
Clean and clear has been my go-to for many years. It has been on the market for a long time, is reliable, cost effective and works! I like that it doesn't leave an oily feel on my skin, soaks right in and keeps it moisturized all day and all night when I put it on before bed.
Erin H.
My to to moisturizer day and night, I always switch it up and try a new product but I always come back to this one, it feels amazing on your skin and can be used day or night
Hillary W.
Best face cream I have ever used! I have very oily skin that used to be very acne prone, now that I use this cream my skin is always clear and ready for makeup! The pump on the bottle works very well as it gives just enough for the whole face without feeling like too much.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?