BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Molly P.
Quebec
Personally, I have very oilly skin and all moisturizer I've used emphasized the oilness on my skin except for this product. It defines made my skin feel so much more hydrated without making it oily at the same time!
Sophia R.
Bomanville
I am on my 5th bottle of this! I find myself to have dry skin and it helps it immediately! I will continue to repeat using this. It is extremely affordable. The packaging is really cute and easy to use. I am definitely going to buy it again. It is amazing!
Tasnia N.
This is my regular moisturizer. I can't go through the day without it. It give me satisfaction that my skin is clean and being medicated of pimples.It doesn't help with scarring though.
Niks N.
Trinidad and Tobago
For someone that has really oily skin I tried this product have a great smell feels smooth to the touch but it didn't defeat the purpose for me my face was shining in less than an hour
Elizabeth L.
Union, NJ
Favorite of all time, love this it really makes my face feel so fresh and clean and plump and just amazing and stops break out for me at least, recommend this to people with dry faces
Melody M.
I use this product everyday and I LOVE it!! It works amazing for under your makeup and great for night as well! I use this morning and night! I purchased this product for the first time when I was quite young and I continue to repurchase it to this day! Would recommend to nearly everyone!
May N.
Ottawa, Ontario
This moisturizer leaves a pleasantly refreshing feeling on the skin. I assume it's from the salicylic acid. I have dry skin, and it's not the most moisturizing so i prefer to use it in the morning under makeup rather than as a night time moisturizer.
Christelle J.
I've had great experiences with all the clean and clear products I've purchased so far. And I love how they give give the oil free options because my face is the shiniest thing ever, this moisturizer keeps me moisturized all day and I love using both under my makeup and also by itself :)
Jessica W.
Works for clearing up skin problems but left my face super dry every single time so I had to switch to a different product! Other than skin dryness it's okay. 6/10 in my opinion.
Amina H.
This is my "go-to" moisturizer. I've used some more expensive brands in the past but I always come back to this one because it's so light and doesn't leave a creamy/oily feel on your skin. I have oily skin, but this cream leaves my skin feeling dry and matte while keeping it moisturized
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?