BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Arielle S.
Omg, loooooove this. I use it morning and night. time. I cant do without this moisturizer. Love how it leaves my face so moisturized, and not oily. My face remains soft and clear just because I use this product every single day!
Chantell P.
My girls and I have been using this product forever. My 15 year old tried some other stuff and broke out badly. Starts using my stuff again and her skin looks amazing. It is a good value and a lovely product. Never feels too heavy on my skin and makes my skin feel soft
Tayloru F.
Bracebridge
Love the smell. Leaves a nice tingly feeling on my face and is a good base for my makeup. Good for the summer but wouldn't recommend for the winter as my skin still feels dry in the winter months
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
This product literally worked like magic for the first month or so and I don't know what it was either because the weather changed or my skin just got used to the product but hen it just did nothing special for my skin anymore, it's a good moisturizer for everyday use.
Jean A.
I used to use this as my main moisturizer. It's alright to use and it's not sticky. It doesn't leave any oily texture or anything that feels uncomfortable to your skin. I wouldn't say that it's the best I've ever used but it's still good. Try it out if you feel like it!
Rosy S.
Providence , RI
I have oily skin and this moisturizer leaves my skin hydrated with feeling oily. The packaging is very convenient since you just pump the product out. I got mine at Walmart for a good price.
Heidi D.
I have oily and acne prone skin, and so I try to choose the best possible skin products to use. This is the only moisturizer I buy, and I highly recommend it. I have had no problems with it and It makes my skin feel great!
Kayla M.
Corner Brook, NL
Love that this product moisturizes without leaving a greasy feeling. I have very oily skin with problem dry areas and I can use it all over without risk of making opposite areas worse. My face feels light and fresh after applying. Absorbs quickly. My go to moisturizer
Vittoria R.
I use this as a night time moisturizer and like it a lot. I find that is my skin isn't too dry it does the trick for moisturizing. However, if my skin feels very dry I do not use this product.
Hearth P.
Edmonton
Next to cetaphil lotion i really consider this moisturizer for my everyday too. I used to have a travel size of this back when i was in the philippines coz its kinda pricey there but now i already have a full size of it
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?