BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kiersten S.
Red deer, AB
This product is great! It provides so much moisture to the skin and you need the smallest amount of product to cover your whole face. It definitely helps with acne and works great under makeup. I would definitely continue to purchase and use daily.
Rose Eva L.
I have oily skin with acne and I have enjoyed it. It has really good value. I recommend it to all my friends. I bought it at Walmart. When I put this moisturizer it tangles a little bit but it doesn't hurt. My skin is very sensible, specially around the eyes. I really don't recommend you to put it on your eyes it really burns. Great product don't know if I wit buy it again but it did a pretty good job.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
I use this product every day! My skin gets really dry while trying to eliminate acne and this has been the best moisturizer to keep my skin soft and smooth. I love that it is oil free and keeps my acne under control. I highly recommend this product!
Natasha W.
Stoney Creek
CLEAN & CLEAR Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Monique S.
Lakewood, NJ
This moisturizer is another bomb product. I love it. I usually use it in combination with the other three products it comes with and they do a great deal of fighting my acne. The price I'm not a fan of but I would close my eyes and buy it. I love the packing.
Abbey O.
this is my favourite moisturizer and i have been using it for years. it doesn't leave my face oily like some others do and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized.
Nicole L.
Clean & Clear has been my go-to moisturizer brand for nearly 10 years! I love that it is priced reasonably and the formula is perfect for my skin type. It provides hydrating moisture without feeling greasy or sticky and I have found it really helps to moisturize my face without causing break outs like I get with a lot of other brands.
Ally C.
Ottawa, ON.
This is for sure a dual action moisturizer. I was pretty impressed with this product because it managed to help moisturize my dry skin yet also helped with the occasional zits that I do get. It is very light and non greasy which I also loved!
Melissa A.
Antigonish, NS
I like this moisturizer for throwing on quickly if I'm in a rush, it does it's job well but not excellently.

I find that it makes my shiny after a few hours, but overall is a light moisturizer that's all around good for combination skin.
Brooke-Lynn M.
This mousturizer works great for my skin I have try skin with some oily areas on my cheekbones, it doesn't leave them oily but the rest of my face is decently hydrated, it also leaves a little bit of a nice tingling feeling on your face.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?