BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Abbey O.
Renfrew
this is my favourite moisturizer and i have been using it for years. it doesn't leave my face oily like some others do and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized.
Nicole L.
Clean & Clear has been my go-to moisturizer brand for nearly 10 years! I love that it is priced reasonably and the formula is perfect for my skin type. It provides hydrating moisture without feeling greasy or sticky and I have found it really helps to moisturize my face without causing break outs like I get with a lot of other brands.
Melissa A.
Antigonish, NS
I like this moisturizer for throwing on quickly if I'm in a rush, it does it's job well but not excellently.

I find that it makes my shiny after a few hours, but overall is a light moisturizer that's all around good for combination skin.
Brooke-Lynn M.
Loretto
This mousturizer works great for my skin I have try skin with some oily areas on my cheekbones, it doesn't leave them oily but the rest of my face is decently hydrated, it also leaves a little bit of a nice tingling feeling on your face.
Kathleen J.
I have used this for years to help combat my acne. Do the severity and type of acne I have I i=used it in conjunction with other products. It moisturises well and the salicylic acid helps with acne a lot. It has a light pleasant fragrance that fades away in a few minutes, and always cooled my skin and made it feel refreshed.
Stefani P.
I've been using this moisturizer again for about two months, after having tried quite a few different moisturizers. I decided to go back to clean and clear which I used all through high school and university. It is truly the best. My skin has never felt clearer and healthier. It's very light and doesn't feel sticky at all.
Adam T.
This was my very first moisturizer I used when I started getting in to skincare. It was very good when I used it but I wouldn't use it at this point. I'd say it's a good starting point but when you get more experienced with skincare you tend to take your half-used bottle and keep pushing them farther back in your bathroom cabinet.
Rhea M.
Scarborough, Ontario
Didn't do the trick for me. Also seemed to dry me out in certain areas. Didn't feel like it helped with breakouts (existing or preventing them). Will not be repurchasing. I think this would be better for those with very oily skin.
Isabela R.
This product is really good at taking your make-up off. After I wash my face with this I can feel that my face is really clean and ready for moistureisers. It's my first time using it and I fell in love with it. I would definitely recommend it to prone acnee skin people.
Jevanya F.
I liked this it a lot because it helped prevent me breaking out. I also liked this because I could put this on under my makeup and it wouldn't make my face oily. It absorbed pretty quickly. All in all I would recommend this if even if you're not someone whose ance-prone
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?