BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marissa R.
This moisturizer is amazing! Every time I use it it leaves my face feeling so smooth and refreshed. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using this product. Not only does it really work (if you use it daily) but it also smells great!
Aniqua A.
I had acne a few years back and many moisturizers didn't help my skin, but this one did. The salicylic acid helps with the acne and doesn't make your skin oily. It lasts a long time and is gentle on the skin!
Elisa J.
Allison Park, PA
Great moisturizer for when I break out. Very light weight and refreshing. Doesn't clog pores or leave greasy residue. Reduces the size of pimples after a full day of wearing it and isn't to harsh. Doesn't dry out my face and leaves my skin clear.
Melissa B.
This product does an okay job. I like that it's light, but if you have any rough patches (I tend to get nasolabial dermatitis in the winter; the skin on my chin is also very picky, fluctuating between dry and flaky, to popping up a few pimples), it doesn't feel very soothing. I feel a tiny bit of stinging in the dry patches honestly. Overall, it's a decent product since I have such combination skin, but when this bottle runs out, I don't think I'll be sprinting to the store to get it again.
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
I have dry to normal skin and used this moisturizers for years before recently switching to Ponds. I do not have acne, but I do have an occasional breakout that this mild Salyiclic Acid moisturizer did help with.

That being said, I did not feel like this moisturizer was hydrating my skin enough. Often times after applying generous amounts my skin would feel tight which is the opposite of what we want. I finally determined my skin is needs a thicker more oily moisturizer.

This moisturizer would be good for young teens just starting their moisturizer routine and who need help treating acne. However, if you have dryer skin, this moisturizer will not do it for ya.
Forever N.
I'm currently on my second bottle. I love that it isn't super expensive and it's very lightweight. I use it as my moisturizer in the mornings. It leaves my face feeling moisturized without that oily feeling. (I have combination skin)
Abraham G.
La Puente, CA
This help me with my brake outs a lot!! For some reason my face loves this moisturizer! Super recommend this product! It smells good too! I'm a person who buys 2 or 3 at a time!!!
Julie S.
Norfolk, VA
I seriously cannot live without this. For some odd reason after I got a facial my face became dried easily to the point of my skin flaking. This was also due to change of products recommended by the esthetician. It was horrible that I had to go back to using what I've been using in high school, this. After a few days of using this it restored my skin back to normal. I was very happy.
Lizzie S.
Clean and Clear is one brand that I have been using since I was about 10 years old, I am 21 now and it is my go-to brand when it comes to acne and skin care. On a college budget its hard to get your hands on the 'designer' brand fixes at places like Ulta and Sephora. This little bottle was only about 8 dollars and I use it every night in combination with their spot treatment, it works wonders however if applied too close to the eyes it can cause irritation so be careful!
Brooke M.
Indianapolis, IN
Good stuff! Very light weight moisturizer, great for applying after face wash. I did the big "no, no" for years and just put body lotion on my face 😱. I realized how bad that is for my very oily skin and began to hunt for a face moisturizer. I struggled to find one that was affordable and effective. This product fit the bill. It had a great price and a great initiative to help people with oily and acne prone skin, like me. I'm sure there are even better ones on the market that I have yet to try but this one has been great for my needs and budget. 👍
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?