BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mohana W.
I'll be honest, I've only used this product once, thats because I got it like 2 days ago but I instantly fell in love with it. Its amazing for the price. This review is mostly one of my best friend's opinion because this is her tried and true moisturizer...she loves it and although she switches up every once in a while, she always comes back to this! I'm hoping I'll continue to love this just as much as she does, for my one use I give it 5 stars!
Cassandra W.
I have been using this product for years! I have tried other moisturizers for acne prone skin, but I keep coming back to this one. I get less breakouts, it's not harsh on my skin and it has a nice light scent. It's a light moisturizer, so I find during the winter when my skin is drier, that I need something a bit heavier.
Amber K.
I am a repeat buyer for this product. It is a light weight oil-free moisturizer that leaves skin feeling smooth. I thoroughly enjoy using this after I was my face and before I apply my makeup. You do want to avoid eye area as it is a little harsh for those sensitive areas. I will likely continue to use this product.
Emily R.
Red Deer, AB
I have been obsessed with this lotion for years now. I used it when I had dry acne prone skin and I use it now that I have combination acne prone skin. It works well on its own and it works amazingly when it's mixed with other moisturizing creams and serums. I love this product and I will never stop buying.
Alisa D.
Toronto, ON
I didn't find this doing anything to my skin at all. It didn't moisturize my skin it was as dry as ever and it did nothing to my breakout. I have had this for a while but I have no motivation to use it up, so I'll have to toss it. Disappointing product but I guess Clean and Clear products just doesn't work for my skin
Meghan M.
Toronto
This is a nice light moisturizer that I would definitely recommend for oily or combination skin. The price point is good too, and I used this product religiously while I was in University because I was very broke. That being said, I prefer a daily moisturizer with SPF coverage so I have recently switched to another brand's oil-free moisturizer with SPF 15.
August M.
I personally did not like this product. It left an extremely greasy residue all over my face so I could only use it at night before I went to bed, and even still I was not too pleased. I did not repurchase and never even finished the bottle. I much prefer the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturiser.
Samantha B.
Really great moisturizer for an oily and acne prone skin like myself. It hydrates well, without feeling sticky and does a great job at keeping those nasty pimple at bay. I'm still not sure if it's causing to clog my pores but I'm on my 4th bottles, so yeah I like it that much. Also it lasts a very long time even when used morning and evening
Celina P.
['Oakville ', ''], ON
This is a really great moisturizer. Not only does it leave your skin extremely smooth and soft, but it actually treats acne! I use this moisturizer when I have breakouts or if i feel any acne coming on and it seriously works like a charm! However, I wouldn't use this as an everyday moisturizer unless you suffer from breakouts. I would go with something more hydrating.
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware
I love this moisturizer! I've used it for years, it does a great job at keeping my skin moisturized. i put it on before my make up every day, let it sink in for a few mins then put my make up on, it makes such a difference! i would totally recommend to everyone with dry or combo skin!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?