BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brooke F.
Blackville
This is a really affordable moisturizer (one of the reasons i bought it), and it doesn't clog my pores, which is a BIG relief. It isn't too thick off a cream and I feel like it actually makes a different. I'm on my third bottle. I've been using it off and on but i always seem to come back to it. I would definitely recommend it considering the price :)
Aysha H.
Scarborough, ON
I used this product for about 3 years straight before my skin got too use to it that I had to change it up. I loved how this moisturized my skin and the salicylic acid helps prevent breakouts. My skin is pretty clear to begin with but I could say now that I feel like using this product helped maintain my clear skin because now that I don't use it I see more breakouts than I am use to. I think I just convinced myself to go buy this again! Great product for the price!
Brianna C.
This is my nightly moisturizer and it does the job well. I use it after every face wash and before bed. I do wish it were better for areas of dry skin, but that's not it's sole purpose. It gives a nice tingle after applying which I enjoy with any acne prevention system. I do still have small break outs but I feel they would be worse without this product. It has a light and breathable feel and very quickly absorbs so it doesn't feel oily or heavy like others I've tried.
Sarah B.
Ontario, Canada
I use this at night before I go to bed. If it had SPF I would probably use it during the day as well! I tend to wake up in the morning with a new breakout so i use this to keep them at bay. I also have oily skin and this gives my skin the extra moisture it needs after all the acne treatments I use but it does not make me oily! LOVE IT!
Caitlin M.
I've been using this moisturizer for probably 3-4 years now. I love it. I've switched to different ones and I always come back to this one. I have dry/combination skin, I don't have acne or breakouts but I do get some pimples every once in a while and this is a great over all moisturizer. It can be slightly drying however so I don't recommend it under makeup, I usually use it at night time.
Christie E.
whitby, ON
I tried this out on a wimb! I've always had trouble with moisturizers breaking me out or having spf in them (I'm allergic to spf). Although this didn't have spf in it, it still broke me out. This may be because of how sensitive my skin is. It did do a good job of moisturizer but I would stay away from it if you have sensitive skin!!
Tasha S.
Regina
I bought this because it came in a set with astringent and their cleansing foam, and I can say with all honesty that I would never buy a different moisturizer. Since its oil free, I can put it all over my face without worrying about break out spots. It works well under my makeup, and I apply it before putting on sun screen.
Zoe S.
This moisturizer is amazing! I try new moisturizers every once in a while but always end up coming back to this. I love how light it is causing your skin to stay hydrated but not become oily.It's also great to put on before makeup. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has oily skin and wants a light moisturizer.
Mohana W.
I'll be honest, I've only used this product once, thats because I got it like 2 days ago but I instantly fell in love with it. Its amazing for the price. This review is mostly one of my best friend's opinion because this is her tried and true moisturizer...she loves it and although she switches up every once in a while, she always comes back to this! I'm hoping I'll continue to love this just as much as she does, for my one use I give it 5 stars!
Cassandra W.
I have been using this product for years! I have tried other moisturizers for acne prone skin, but I keep coming back to this one. I get less breakouts, it's not harsh on my skin and it has a nice light scent. It's a light moisturizer, so I find during the winter when my skin is drier, that I need something a bit heavier.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?