BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Diana L.
It is a a good ,, it does it's job. But, i believe for the size of the product given it is too heavily priced by the company. I go through the product quickly when using it. Twice daily; once in the morning and once at night. I found sometimes i would have to use a large pump from the bottle because the product did not spread correctly on my skin. I have skin that dries out after washing.
Megan C.
This product used to leave a burning sensation if I put it on right after using one of the clean and clear facial cleansers, but later realized it was my skin that was the problem and not the product.
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
I love this drugstore moisturizer, it doesn't cause me to break out or cause more oil on my skin, it's gentle and leaves your face feeling fresh ! It's easy to apply and I recommend this for everyone
Sophie M.
Newcastle
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have been searching for years to find a moisturizer that really complements my temperamental skin but doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my face.
This is it!
It helps to keep my skin clear and bright while also helping to tame my little problem areas.
I have been buying this product for the past 10 or so months and will continue to do so. Such a wonderful beauty secret for a very reasonable price!
Challis D.
I have an oily T-zone on my face, so I was looking for a moisturizer without any extra oil in it and found this. I usually apply it both in the morning and at night, but I find when I use this at night time, by the morning my skin is really dry and uncomfortable. I do like it for the daytime though, it works well underneath my makeup and has also helped my acne stay away because of the salicylic acid in it. I also really like the type of bottle it comes in, with the twist open/close pump at the top.
Lauren H.
I've been using this moisturizer morning and night for a couple months now, and I have to say I'm impressed. Other than how greasy my face feels when I wake up, I have no complaints. This product has definitely been working for me, so for $10 (CAD) I will be buying again. I have noticeably fewer breakouts, and the ones I do have are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. Also, the bottle looks small, but a little goes a long way, so it's fantastic value. You do have to exfoliate a little more often than you usually might when using this product, but no big deal :)
Brooke F.
Blackville
This is a really affordable moisturizer (one of the reasons i bought it), and it doesn't clog my pores, which is a BIG relief. It isn't too thick off a cream and I feel like it actually makes a different. I'm on my third bottle. I've been using it off and on but i always seem to come back to it. I would definitely recommend it considering the price :)
Aysha H.
Scarborough, ON
I used this product for about 3 years straight before my skin got too use to it that I had to change it up. I loved how this moisturized my skin and the salicylic acid helps prevent breakouts. My skin is pretty clear to begin with but I could say now that I feel like using this product helped maintain my clear skin because now that I don't use it I see more breakouts than I am use to. I think I just convinced myself to go buy this again! Great product for the price!
Brianna C.
This is my nightly moisturizer and it does the job well. I use it after every face wash and before bed. I do wish it were better for areas of dry skin, but that's not it's sole purpose. It gives a nice tingle after applying which I enjoy with any acne prevention system. I do still have small break outs but I feel they would be worse without this product. It has a light and breathable feel and very quickly absorbs so it doesn't feel oily or heavy like others I've tried.
Sarah B.
Ontario, Canada
I use this at night before I go to bed. If it had SPF I would probably use it during the day as well! I tend to wake up in the morning with a new breakout so i use this to keep them at bay. I also have oily skin and this gives my skin the extra moisture it needs after all the acne treatments I use but it does not make me oily! LOVE IT!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?