BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Gownou T.
Totally fell in love with this moisturizer when I got my hands on it the first time!! It's totally worth the money! I'm surprise not many people talk about this product since it works like magic. This moisturizer left my skin feeling hydrated, healthy and glowing. Would definitely use this as a moisturizer before putting foundation on. It does not have a bad smell and if you have dry/sensitive skin this product is for you!
Kate X.
Ontario, Canada
This is a pretty good face moisturizer. It is also supposed to be acne fighting, because it has salicylic acid in it, a proven blemish stopper. However, I found that it didn't really help with my acne at all! Plus another drawback of the supposed acne medication is that it has a very strange -and slightly unpleasant- scent. It is also fairly expensive for what it is, around $12, so all in all I wouldn't repurchase this.
Quema S.
I bought this after i lost my other moisturizer. The first day my skin felt smooth but still kind of dry. After the fourth day of using this it caused dry patchy spots in my skin and a big noticeable rash on both sides of my face. The rashes didn't go away for 2 weeks and caused a trip to the dermatologist. I had only used this product once a day for four days. Keep in mind that i do have sensitive skin but no other product has caused it to react in this way. So in conclusion it may work well for people that don't have sensitive skin. Only 1 out of 5 stars from me.
Emily C.
I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff and like it a lot.

I have combination skin that's not sensitive. I used to have moderate acne, but now out of my teens, only get the odd stray pimple once in awhile.

This moisturizer is the perfect balance for me. It delivers just the right amount of moisture, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave a greasy-feeling residue like so many other moisturizers I've tried.It doesn't clog my pores and the salicylic acid is great to keep blemishes away. As someone who's more interested in prevention than treatment of acne, I feel this is a great product for me. Not to mention it's widely available in almost any store tht sells facial cleansers and the price is always excellent. I will continue to buy this whenever I run out.
Haylee C.

this is a multi purpose mosterizer i use it for everything i use it before i apply makeup and it makes my makeup last longer even when i go swimming if that isn't amazing enough only two tiny squirts moisturizes my whole face but i still moisturizes going twice over it makes my liquid makeup seem less oily this is 1 product i have used for nilly 2 years all and every day and night and i still have plenty left i promise this will work for you it has a clean moisturize feeling not a watery and sticky felling i highly guarantee you will love it
Samantha H.
Amherst, NS
I have REALLY dry skin and I mean the type that flakes! For a drugstore brand this product works wonders. It's also a great daily mositurizer. It isn't the type to leave a burning sensation like heavy moisturizers. That being said if you like the burn (like I do, because you know it's working) you will opt for a more intensive treatment. I usually use this before applying makeup.
Chantal L.
The clean and clear Dual Action moisturizer is advertised as a moisturizer that fights acne and moisturizes all in one! It contains salisylic acid. This product is a great substitute for people with dry acne prone skin because acne medications can typically dry out your skin! Although, this isn't very moisturizing. I would recommend using this and following up with a moisturizer especially if you have dry skin. It doesn't smell too strong and is a great price found at drugstores around $8.00 depending where you shop!
Sophie S.
Cambridgeshire , ['', '', '']
I picked this up in hopes that it would work better with my spot prone skin and it has! It is a very thin moisturiser that soaks into your skin almost straight away. My skin is so so smooth In the morning and I don't have any redness. It hasn't helped my skin dramatically loads but I have noticed a slight difference which is why I hasn't got the 5 stars. But definitely worth trying if you have a few little nasty spots. Clean and clear products in general are made for spotty skin which is why I love this brand!
Kate X.
I have this moisturizer. I apply after cleansing in the morning and night. I don't see ANY difference with acne + blackheads. Yet the smell of the salicylic acid is NOT pleasant AT ALL. I don't even think it helps with acne, like I said. UBER expensive, yet doesn't do what it is supposed to. As just a moisturizer it works, I guess... First Clean & Clear product... Not impressed. Not gonna buy again. I really like how it is oil-free though!
Diana L.
It is a a good ,, it does it's job. But, i believe for the size of the product given it is too heavily priced by the company. I go through the product quickly when using it. Twice daily; once in the morning and once at night. I found sometimes i would have to use a large pump from the bottle because the product did not spread correctly on my skin. I have skin that dries out after washing.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?