BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Patricia Y.
I tried this out from a friend and I think it's really good. It doesn't feel sticky on the face (as how I remember it) and it really does moisturize as I have used it after I trained.
Nicole T.
Longridge, Lancashire
My absolute favvvvvv!!! I have used this product for nearly a year and its amazing. i naturally have really oily skin which is such a huge issue and i find that this product helps get rid of some of those excess oils where as other brands often add more oily. Would defiantly recommend.
Bree D.
I love this moisturizer! I got it in a Neutrogena kit and it has lasted a solid year now. I will admit, I don't use it all the time but it is my go-to for breakouts.
Sarah C.
['Barrie', ''], ON
Great moisturizer for your morning routine. If you are looking for something to make a change, this is not it. This is a nice, light, basic under makeup moisturizer.
Kaitlin M.
Brantford, Ontario
I deffinately LOOVVEE this product and use it every night. It feels nice, I definitely find that it helps out my skin, it keeps your face moisturized and does not smell too chemically. The only issue that I find with this product is that I cannot wear it during the day. The only reason for this is that I find my face gets far too oily if I wear it under my makeup, which is why I only use this at night before bed. I have combination skin and although this has no oil in it, it just provides a tad too much moisture for my liking. For those who have dry skin types I think this would work beautifully but for everyone else I recommend using it more as a night cream. Overall a very great product though!
Leanne :.
Riverview, NB
Not a big fan :( i have combination skin but it's mostly dry but this moisturizer break me out so much!! It also dries out my skin and irritates it... would recommend if you have a different skin type
Jayna S.
Not happy with it. I used it and it caused me to actually break out more! I got bad acne on my cheeks that took a few months to completely heal. Will not recommend.
evam t.
Toronto
I always stay clear of lotions and strictly use gel/ water based moisturizers but by chance i borrowed this from a friend and was immediately hooked.

i was skeptical that it would cause irritation because of the salicylic acid and thought it would just be a layer on top my skin instead of being absorbed but i was wrong.

my sensitive skin handled it alright and it was mostly absorbed into my face after a minute or two. has no strong fragrance and leaves a strangely pleasant cool tingle sensation afterwards.
Gracie E.
St. Cath, ON
Perfect lightweight moisturizer without the worry of clogged pores. Not only that but also helps fight acne. I have used for years it is my go-to budget friendly drugstore moisturizer and I do recommend.
Aleksandra C.
Etobicoke, ON
When I had oiler/normal skin a couple of years ago I loved this moisturizer, it moisturized my skin and helped keep breakouts under control ( I barely had any if none) I recently started using it again when my skin dried out from proactive last year, I was using expensive creams and masks that only worked for a while, I started to breakout but having dry skin is a variable at stops me from using acne products now. I tried this again and it is helping me clear up my slight breakouts but does to dry out my skin at all, I wish it was a bit more moisturizing, so that's why I use it as my acne treatment but with another cream on top.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?