BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Deola S.
This product for me is a perfect day moisturiser for skin. It doesn't dry out the skin and it's also not too heavy on the skin. It is inexpensive and also has a perfect amount in the bottle. It doesn't make me skin tingle or nothing like that. Excellent.
Fierdaws R.
I really likes this moisturiser cause it sinks into m'y skin so fast it doesn't leave it greasy or oily at all just the perfect amount of moister for my oily skin complexion
I use it before i put on my sunscreen
Gabriela G.
['Toronto', ''], ON
I used this as my daily moisturizer for a few months and I really like it! Works well with makeup as it's not heavy on the skin and really helps fighting breakouts. Hydrates and controls. Also very affordable
Michaela K.
This was my go to moisturizer for so long! I love this stuff, it has lovely packaging. I have purchased this several times, very effective every time. I would definitely, absolutely buy again. So good!!!!!
Shaina S.
Paradise
Great for my oily skin! I'm allergic to a organic stuff so this works well for me! Very gentle, available at Priceline/Chemist warehouses and cute packaging too! Well recommended. You all should try it!
Amelia C.
I have very difficult skin to work out and in areas such as the forehead, I get dry skin but my nose and chin are oily. Sometimes my skin looks dull and any moisturizer I use to give it a lift works for one or two days and then I get spots- the under the skin type- so I have to stop using the moisturizer. For ages, I've been trying to find one that doesn't do this, and this is it! I use it on my cheeks and around the eyes to lift them a little bit but I do not use this on my forehead much unless my skin has dried out there terribly as it tends to give me spots on my forehead. Another point is that it gives a cooling feel when its on the skin for a while afterwards so it definitely makes you feel fresher. However I've noticed when in the shower washing my face I can feel the areas I have applied the moisturizer because it feels slimy, as though its been sat on my skin rather that soaking in, so that's a downside, but if moisturizers often give you spots and want one that doesn't, then this is the one for you!
MARLENYS D.
New York , NY
I love the sensation that this cream produces, is like tickling and my face don't feel grease or sticky it just melted into my face, prevents acne and it so cheap what else do you need in your live?!
Faith K.
Blackbrook Lane, Bromley
This moisturiser is my all time favourite product from any brand ever. I use it religiously every morning and my skin has never looked or felt better! Amazing quality for a very affordable price, can't live without it.
Jaimie H.
I find clean and clear the best spot treatment for my skin as I have extremely sensitive skin but this soothes my breakouts rather than adds to them and I would highly recommend this moisturiser as you only need a little amount and it isn't too thick to the point where it is uncomfortable on your face.
Michaela C.
A good moisturizer for everyday use, but I need a heavy duty one for my very dry skin. I would recommend this product to someone with combination skin but not to anyone on the dryer side.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?