BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sydnie D.
Gift Lake
this has been the best moisturizer for my dry skin, it does not leave an oily feel, but it gives me the perfect amount of moisture that my skin needs! it also soothes irritation left from the cold.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
It is a mild, light non-greasy moisturizer that has a good odor and feels rich on the skin. Helps control and prevent acne. Feels refreshing in the skin (tingling sensation). It feels rich in the face. The best thing is that you can get the three step kit with three items for the price of one.

1.Cleanser 2.Toner & 3. Moisturizer.

Es un humectante suave, ligero no es grasoso tiene un buen olor y se siente rico sobre la piel. Ayuda a controlar y prevenir el acné. Se siente refrescante en la piel. Se siente rico en el rostro. Lo mejor es que Clean n clear ofrece un kit de tres pasos con tres artículos por el precio de uno: 1.Limpiador, 2.Tónico y 3.humectante.
Remy S.
Winnipeg, MB
Definitely works to tame breakouts for anyone with oily, acne prone skin. My fellow combo or dry skin beauties - I would suggest you stay away or only use as a spot treatment. After three days of using this as a moisturizer (all over the face) my skin was so dry it hurt to smile. I kept the bottle around and have used as a spot treatment when breakouts present themselves and it seems to do the trick! Available at any drugstore, it's definitely not a huge investment, and is a great back up to have on hand for those pesky pimples.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
ie C.Kelsie C.84 reviewsBeauty Junkie Expert
Level 4May 18, 2016, 11:24 a.m.I came across this product a few years back when I was researching a good regimen for my face. At the time I had horrible acne all over my face and had opted out on using moisturizers because of how oily my skin. I eventually found out that I was actually causing my skin to produce more oil by not using a moisturized. Someone suggested this on a YouTube video and I decided to give it a try. Seriously, this stuff is the BOMB. It's a great moisturizer and does not leave my face feeling greasy or break me out. I was so glad to find something that was oil free and affordable. One bottle last me months... literally. I probably buy about 2 (maybe 3...maybe) a year. I follow up with this after using my equate beauty 3 step treatment (the knock offs of Proactiv and just as good) and since using them my skin has cleared up tremendously. I am forever a customer!
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
I have this because I got in a Shoppers back to school toiletries box. It's okay. It didn't prevent zits, but gives a nice tingle on the skin and doesn't irritate (KEEP AWAY FROM YOUR EYES. I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON!) PRO TIP: Have a craptastic-ly hard to blend foundation (cough cough Kat Von D,) that you need to thin out without sacrificing much coverage? Get yourself a cheap moisturizer (NON GEL) like this one. I only use it now to mix into unruly foundation or to thin out coverage. It's not bad overall, but not amazing.
Stephanie S.
Not horrible, not awesome. It was only about $4 at Target so I picked it up, and haven't noticed any huge results. It is supposed to help clear up acne but I never really noticed that. I think it does what it is supposed to do as my skin always feels nice after using it. Not sure if I would repurchase just because I've found other moisturizers that give me more noticeable results, but for a teenager looking for a simple affordable skincare regimine this could work.
Sabrina M.
Saint john, NB
I had bought this once used until it was empty,I'd have to say I'm not the biggest fan as it didn't give me that smooth feeling a typical moisturizer tends to give after use also ended up breaking me out in the end. I'm a fan of some Clean and Clear products but this product would have to be a no go for me.
Josie C.
Delhi, ON
I purchased this product in a 3 pack set from Wal-Mart a while ago and only recently started using it as my skin breaks out more in the summer.. I was so surprised by it! It's a 3 step system with a cleanser, toner and moisturizer all targeted at acne. They really do work. My face has that clean tingly feeling after use that I enjoy. Love this product and would repurchase for sure:)
El G.
When I started using this I was consistently breaking out, with excessively dry skin on my face, so I wasn't sure what to do. This product helped significantly reduce my breakouts as well as begin to clear up the dry patches on my face. I now use it after showering when my back and shoulders are broken out, or whenever my face breaks out particularly badly.
Lauren L.
I used to use this cream a long time ago and I was never very impressed but I did repurchase it a second time. It did help with my acne a little, I mostly applied it to my chest and back after I used acne pads. I would recommend this for body acne however I believe it is too heavy for the face. It is quite sticky and does not always feel very good on the skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?