BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
member-498b63033
977 Bradshaw crescent London ontario
Definitely works well and hydrates my skin in the summer when I have a sun burn.
Karen O.
This is a good moisturizer to wear a night or if you use a very drying cleanser.
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
I like this lotion. It does help with breakouts. I do wish it had an SPF though.
Erica H.
Inkster, MI
i have seriously oily skin and this is the only moisturizer that works for me.
Jessi S.
Florissant, MO
I have been using this product for years. It works well, and doesn't feel greasy.
Linzey G.
Lubbock, TX
I use this religiously! I have seen great improvements in my skin and breakouts !
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
This is a really good moisturizer for my skin. I use it for my combination skin.
Kalynn S.
columbus , OH
Love this stuff! my go to face lotion for the day. hydrating and keeps acne away!
Veronica B.
It moisturizes nicely and it leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and healthy
Nicole O.
I love this product. I use it daily to moisturize and help keep my skin clear.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?