BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Claire L.
Manhattan, KS
I use this product on a daily basis. It doesn't leave my face greasy, so I'm able to put it on and leave the house and just have a fresh, bare face for the day. I've been using this for several years now and would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Geraldine D.
AMAZING MOISTURIZER. I love this moisturizer and can't find something similar that I like. It's cheap, lasts a long time, and makes my skin super soft and smooth.
Julia B.
I purchased this moisturizer not too long ago and I do like quite a lot. It's very moisturizing and I don't even need all that much to use on my whole face. I break out quite often and this seems to be helping keep my breakouts under control. I love that you can lock the cap so that the product doesn't go everywhere when you travel with it! Four stars because sometimes when you press down on the cap to get some out it squirts out at an angle which causes some of it to end up on my floor occasionally.
Hannah S.
Morehead, KY
This moisturizer left my skin feeling soft and smooth, but without a greasy feel or appearance. It also aided in the removal of any blemishes from my complexion.
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
This whole line did me more harm than good! If you have combination to dry skin, avoid it all costs! But I'll write specific reviews for each product in particular.
After completely stripping my face with steps 1 and 2, cleanser and toner respectively, this lotion does not replenishes the skin well enough, at least not for me. My face still feels dry after applying it. Having said that, this is the only product of this line that I will consider finish in the summer, when my skin doesn't require as much moisture, but still need some spf.
Cari C.
Erie, PA
It was alright until about 3 hours after wearing you get super oily! I didn't really notice much in the treatment of my acne either, but worked for a moisturizer
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great, I have really dry skin and usually the things that I use are too thick and don't work well when I put on makeup. This stuff is just what I was looking for, it gives my skin moisture and makes it so soft, I was concerned about the part that reduces pimples since my skin is already so dry, however it doesn't bother my skin at all and I love the "peppermint like" cooling that comes over me. I also like that you don't have to use much of this, I can usually get by with one pump, but I like to get my face and neck so I do two pumps and that's more than enough. I also love how affordable the product is, because most moisturizers are expensive. Great buy.
Emily H.
Ellettsville, IN
I was using a high priced SA moisturizer for years before I stumbled on this moisturizer. This performs just as good as my previous $17 SA moisturizer and costs significantly less, and I can find it easily in stores. I've actually tried a few different drugstore-brand knockoffs of this moisturizer and they were awful, so I stick with the C&C brand. I've converted some friends and family members to this moisturizer as well; it is just a great weapon to add to your arsenal for fighting acne.
Nicole G.
Garfield Heights
One of my favorite basic moisturizers for my sensitive skin. One of the only good brands that offers SPF protection without bad smell or greasy feeling that is actually affordable.
Melissa B.
This product does an okay job. I like that it's light, but if you have any rough patches (I tend to get nasolabial dermatitis in the winter; the skin on my chin is also very picky, fluctuating between dry and flaky, to popping up a few pimples), it doesn't feel very soothing. I feel a tiny bit of stinging in the dry patches honestly. Overall, it's a decent product since I have such combination skin, but when this bottle runs out, I don't think I'll be sprinting to the store to get it again.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?