BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Michelle T.
Corona, CA
Love this moisturizer but it does leave you very dry because of this sacylic acid.
Alissa L.
Saint Johns, MI
I love this! It helps a lot with my acne and leaves my face feeling very refreshed!
Amanda M.
I added essential oils to mine to pack a bigger punch. It has really helped my acne
Brittany V.
Austin, TX
One of my all time fave moisturizers! Been using it since I was in middle school.
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I like this moisturizer but it seems like it's being made with more oils lately.
April d.
This product really moisturizes your skin. I just wish it came in a larger size.
Myra V.
Brownsville, TX
Stings and not very effective Leaves skin fresh but doesn't moisturize very much.
Leonie A.
Davis, Ca
Didn't see any difference in my acne, but it did a good job moisturizing my face.
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ

This product helps add moisture to my face and doesn't make me break out !
Kelly S.
Love love love! This product is absolutely fantastic! I recommend it to everyone.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?