BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kelly S.
Love love love! This product is absolutely fantastic! I recommend it to everyone.
Margie E.
I use this moisturizer everyday and it leaves my face feeling clean and hydrated.
Vienn N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I really like this because it not only leaves my skin soft, it also battles acne!
destiny h.
Very moisturizing. Keeps face moisturized through out the day. Very good product
Tiffany J.
Youngstown , OH
I used to use this moisturizer and it was very affective leaving my face hydrated
Kalynn S.
columbus, OH
Love this stuff! my go to face lotion for the day. hydrating and keeps acne away!
Karen O.
This is a good moisturizer to wear a night or if you use a very drying cleanser.
Brooke D.
Byrdstown, TN.
I used to use this every day the pump is great and it lasts you a very long time
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
I like this lotion. It does help with breakouts. I do wish it had an SPF though.
Linzey G.
Lubbock, TX
I use this religiously! I have seen great improvements in my skin and breakouts !
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?