BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany V.
Austin, TX
One of my all time fave moisturizers! Been using it since I was in middle school.
Myra V.
Brownsville, TX
Stings and not very effective Leaves skin fresh but doesn't moisturize very much.
Leonie A.
Davis, Ca
Didn't see any difference in my acne, but it did a good job moisturizing my face.
Karelina D.
This is so hydrating! it has totally changed my face type! this is worth the buy!
Jenna L.
This is the best acne medication moisturizer ever from the drugstore..AFFORDABLE!
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
This is a really good moisturizer for my skin. I use it for my combination skin.
Kelly S.
Love love love! This product is absolutely fantastic! I recommend it to everyone.
Kalynn S.
columbus, OH
Love this stuff! my go to face lotion for the day. hydrating and keeps acne away!
Esteban G.
Tacoma, WA
It makes my face feel really good, it Keeps my face hydrated and it last all day
member-498b63033
977 Bradshaw crescent London ontario
Definitely works well and hydrates my skin in the summer when I have a sun burn.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?