BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alexa Z.
Oxnard
This has a minty feel to it. I feel like this doesn't really moisturize's your skin
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
This is a great moisturizer the not only moisturizers, but helps acne stay away...
Samantha D.
I love this moisturizer! I bought it with the 3 Steph method and it works wonders!
Melinda S.
La grange, NC
I love how this moisterizer tingles and makes your face feel smooth and moisturized
Alissa L.
Saint Johns, MI
I love this! It helps a lot with my acne and leaves my face feeling very refreshed!
Caitlyn S.
This moisturizer is great at keeping your skin hydrated and doesn't make you oily.
Jamie C.
Fishers, IN
It is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin clear and doesn't make it too greasy.
Nawayra P.
Works pretty well and is cheap which is nice so I give it 3 sometimes a little dry
Maegan W.
Garden City, MI
Didn't notice a HUGE change in my blemishes. And my skin felt tight and dry after.
Hands down my favorite face moisturizer. It helped get rid of my acne super quick!!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?