BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jamie C.
Fishers, IN
It is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin clear and doesn't make it too greasy.
Cierra D.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this moisturizer my skin is very dry so this moisturizer has helped a lot!!
Michelle T.
Corona, CA
Love this moisturizer but it does leave you very dry because of this sacylic acid.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA
It keeps my dry patches moisturized and helps from my makeup getting cakey looking.
Alexa Z.
Oxnard
This has a minty feel to it. I feel like this doesn't really moisturize's your skin
Nawayra P.
Works pretty well and is cheap which is nice so I give it 3 sometimes a little dry
Samantha D.
I love this moisturizer! I bought it with the 3 Steph method and it works wonders!
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
This is a great moisturizer the not only moisturizers, but helps acne stay away...
Janelle D.
Buda, TX
Light weight and really helped with my oily skin! Could use under make up or alone!
Alissa L.
Saint Johns, MI
I love this! It helps a lot with my acne and leaves my face feeling very refreshed!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?