BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Melody H.
Caulfield, MO
For whatever reason I have to rotate mkisturizer, this is one on my rotation. Try it.
Valesia J.
Booneville, MS
Love this moisturizer is awesome for Oli skin I use it every day the best thing ever
Halie B.
Powell, OH
Absolutely love this! have used it loyally for five years. not oily or greasy at all!
Kayla H.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this product everyday and it makes my skin feel very smooth and moisturized.
Hands down my favorite face moisturizer. It helped get rid of my acne super quick!!
Ricki M.
Deville, LA
It keeps my dry patches moisturized and helps from my makeup getting cakey looking.
Nawayra P.
Works pretty well and is cheap which is nice so I give it 3 sometimes a little dry
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
Nice and lightweight moisturizer. Doesn't feel heavy and pore clogging on the face.
Alicia L.
W Springfield, MA
Great stuff!! I use this before bed and I'm the morning sometimes!! Does the trick
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA
This is my daily face moisturizer. It gives me moisture and helps treat breakouts.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?