BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Adrianna G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Only moisturizer I can use that leaves my skin without pimples and also feeling soft
Alyssa V.
Garden City, MI
This lotion works AMAZING. I love it very much I would recommend buying this product.
Brianna M.
This product would sometimes leave my face too dry, or too oily. It would vary daily.
Melissa C.
Southampton, PA
I have been using this product for years. perfect for dry skin and acne prone skin.
Carlie P.
This left my skin super healthy and moisturizers. This is probably my fav moisturizer
Violet S.
I tried but did not like. My face felt stiff and not soft. I do not recommend lotion
Destinye T.
Marshall, TX
I love this I use it very day twice a day keeps face smooth and clean and moisturize
Valesia J.
Booneville, MS
Love this moisturizer is awesome for Oli skin I use it every day the best thing ever
Melody H.
Caulfield, MO
For whatever reason I have to rotate mkisturizer, this is one on my rotation. Try it.
Jenny D.
My skin almost always feels oily after using this product. I wish it would be better.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?