BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tammy H.
Palmdale, CA
Love this moisturizer I use it before applying my foundation got it at Walmart for around $4 like the smell it's a pretty good value I buy one almost every two months
Courtney J.
Love love love this moisturizer. It always leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and super soft. Since I have been using this my acne has went down a lot almost to nonexistent. I will definitely keep buying this product
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
I feel so clean and fresh after I use this and it prevents from more acne as well . It came in a 3 pack with a face wash and a cleanser. Works quite well all together
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
This has been my holy grail product for acne since middle school! I'm a very lucky person and I rarely get breakouts, but when I do, I use this as a spot treatment and the acne disappears by the next day, two days max! A little goes a long way!

The picture I took is an older version of the bottle. A few years ago I bought like 5 when they were on sale, and I still have one left!

I HIGHLY recommend this product.
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this moisturizer because it does it's job and it isn't too expensive. If you have like severely dry skin you may want to see a dermatologist about what moisturizer you should use. But if you're just looking for something to use after you wash your face, this is the product to use. It doesn't dry out my face hours later and it doesn't have a strong scent. Depending on how often you wash your face, a bottle can last you for a month or so because you don't have to use a lot of it to cover your face. It spreads well.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
I have a subscription for this product with Amazon that comes every two months. It is step three of Clean & Clear's Daily Skincare Essentials package. It does have Salicylic Acid in it, so if you have sensitive or broken skin I wouldn't use this product daily; it could potentially dry your skin out.

Personally I use this product three times a week before going to bed and after cleansing. I do have dry skin and it doesn't over dry my skin as long as I don't use it every night.

BEWARE: This product does contain a fragrance that could irritate some skin types.
Juan N.
Honestly this does not help with acne. It dried out my skin and whenever I would put it on it would burn my skin. Although it looks cool to use. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Cristiane K.
Madison, AL
It really works on my pimples. Makes my skin dry. It takes only a little bit of product, so it lasts forever. I also would recommend the step one and step two for better results. They recommend using one tome a day.
MacKenzie K.
Grand Rapids, MI
My skin is crazy! It can be dry one day, and the next It can get super oily, mainly in my t-zone. I use this moisturizer every day, along with the clean & clear cleanser and toner. I love it! Some days (especially in the winter) my skin can get very dry, so I will skip the toner and just use the moisturizer. I have no complaints! As long as you're looking for a kind of basic moisturizer. It definitely does its job! However, if you're looking for a skin firming or lifting moisturizer, this one is not the one.
Claire L.
Manhattan, KS
I use this product on a daily basis. It doesn't leave my face greasy, so I'm able to put it on and leave the house and just have a fresh, bare face for the day. I've been using this for several years now and would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?