BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
KAITLYN G.
Welsh, LA
I've used this for years! love it, doesn't make me greasy or with any film. No residue
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
By far my favorite moisturizer, use it everyday before I prime my skin for foundation.
Cathy V.
vista
Love this moisturizer keeps my face not dry at all and doesn’t make my face oily at all
Shalondria B.
First moisturizer I used when I got into makeup. Always revert back if all else fails.
emma p.
Springfield, KY
Crappy. i hate the smell and it doesn't mosturize well at all. do not get this product.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I really like this moisturizer. It helps me moisturize my skin without making it oily.
My daughter puts this in her face everyday before putting her makeup on. She loves it.
Briana f.
New Orleans, LA
It really helped my skin be less dry and oily . Kinda good . I would purchase it again
Hannah H.
Conyers, GA
Love how well this peevented breakouts. It felt good putting it on left a cool feeling
Nicole O.
Vail, AZ
Live for this. My fave owes them a favor! I seriously cannot use any other face lotion!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?