BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Use this every night. It's great at keeping my skin soft and helping cure my dry skin.
Molly B.
Grand rapids, Mi
This is pretty good although I have fount that it leaves my face feeling a little dry.
Caroline H.
Crawford, TX
I love love love this!!!! It works so good!! Best one yet! You should really try it!
Violet S.
I tried but did not like. My face felt stiff and not soft. I do not recommend lotion
Prisila G.
With someone with very oily skin this is a very helpful product to have for everyday
Adessa G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only moisturizer I use! It's amazing! Not oily at all. Does it job well!
Rossy R.
Allentown , pa
Este es de todos los productos de ellos el que nunca he drjado de usar me gusta mucho
Emily V.
Stuart, FL
I liked the way it really made my face moisturizer but it did make me break out some.
Belle M.
Eustis, FL
Great product! It really moisturizes my skin and shows no irritation or oily residue
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great if you have oily skin keeps you from being dry but doesn't make you face shiny
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?