BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jenni A.
Dallas, TX
I would recommend this product! I love the way it smells and the way it leaves my face!
Isaac D.
Carson, CA
Works well on oily skin. It helps remoisten the skin after using the products together.
Jennifer S.
Pleased with this moisturizer. Provides moisture without leaving my skin feeling oily.
Martha J.
Rialto, CA
It's okay. I would consider buying another moisturizer before I purchase this one again
Amanda A.
Erie, PA
I love this moisturizer! it makes my face feel so smooth & doesn't leave my skin oily!
Jennifer Z.
Leaves my skin feeling smooth. No greasy or oily feeling. See an improvement on my skin
Briana C.
Anaheim, CA
Use this every morning after washing my face and right before I start applying makeup.
Roxanne P.
Woodside, NY
I have oily skin and this moisturizes and leaves my skin glowing and feeling brand new.
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
Just ok. Still felt my skin was still a bit dry at the end of the day. Not my favorite.
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Use this every night. It's great at keeping my skin soft and helping cure my dry skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?