BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Briana f.
New Orleans, LA
It really helped my skin be less dry and oily . Kinda good . I would purchase it again
It's an alright products I didn't really see any difference in my skin. It smelled good
Rachel R.
I suffer from oily skin so this is a life saver! Keeps my skin clear and feeling fresh
Crystal G.
Grants, NM
I use this in the mornings and it is not to greasy or oily on my oil-combination skin.
Nicole O.
Vail, AZ
Live for this. My fave owes them a favor! I seriously cannot use any other face lotion!
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been my go to for years. It is a great moisturizer & it helps fight breakouts
Jazmin C.
I currently use this product as a daily moisturizer, I love the way it leaves my skin.
Steph H.
Smiley, TX
Great for ance. Put it on at night after i wash my face and in the morning. Really good
holly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This moisturizer definitely worked, however I experienced breakouts almost immediately
Briana C.
Anaheim, CA
Use this every morning after washing my face and right before I start applying makeup.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?