BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Janet S.
Lindenhurst, NY
Good for acne prone skin. Definitely recommend. Doesn't work well with dry skin though
Katie W.
Stamps, AR
Does its job, smells good, and doesn't make you super shiny. Not too expensive either.
Irene L.
I use this moisturizer every day and twice a day, my skin gets really smooth after it.
Viviane N.
Renton, WA
This moisturizer does the job! I have been using it for years and is great on dry skin.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This is a nice affordable day cream that I use when I don't need to have a moisturizer.
Erika M.
Sharpsville, PA
I've used this for years. Nice scent. Has acne fighters in there. You don't need much.
Angela M.
An old reliable for me! I've used this since my teenage years and it's nice and light.
Nicole O.
Vail, AZ
Live for this. My fave owes them a favor! I seriously cannot use any other face lotion!
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been my go to for years. It is a great moisturizer & it helps fight breakouts
Heather h.
caldwell, id
Personally I really like this moisturizer it's lightweight doesn't make your face oily
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?