BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
I love this moisturizer it the only I use. It helps my acne. Doesn't make my face oily.
Hannah H.
Conyers, GA
Love how well this peevented breakouts. It felt good putting it on left a cool feeling
Taryn E.
Doesn't have a greasy feel like most moisturizers. Also clears up acne which is great.
Michelle C.
I like this moisturizer, as long as I keep it far away from my eyes!! Very irritating.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I really like this moisturizer. It helps me moisturize my skin without making it oily.
Irene L.
I use this moisturizer every day and twice a day, my skin gets really smooth after it.
Miranda W.
Brown City, MI
I love this moisturizer! It makes my skin so soft and it does great with moisturizing..
Madison G.
Altoona, IA
I like using the pump and it helps moisturize my face well. It also helps with my acne.
veronica c.
paterson, nj
I use this products before is a ok product it moisturize but not as much as I thought.
My daughter puts this in her face everyday before putting her makeup on. She loves it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?