BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
My daughter puts this in her face everyday before putting her makeup on. She loves it.
Crystal G.
Grants, NM
I use this in the mornings and it is not to greasy or oily on my oil-combination skin.
Janet S.
Lindenhurst, NY
Good for acne prone skin. Definitely recommend. Doesn't work well with dry skin though
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
Using this for years it is just ok! Your face isn't dry but it doesn't help with acne.
Rachel C.
Monson, MA
Love love love! Works wonders on my skin and I have very fair skin and it woks wonders
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
By far my favorite moisturizer, use it everyday before I prime my skin for foundation.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This is a nice affordable day cream that I use when I don't need to have a moisturizer.
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
I love this moisturizer it the only I use. It helps my acne. Doesn't make my face oily.
Madison G.
Altoona, IA
I like using the pump and it helps moisturize my face well. It also helps with my acne.
Taryn E.
Doesn't have a greasy feel like most moisturizers. Also clears up acne which is great.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?