BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
This is great for dry acne prone sensitive skin and smells a little weird but works great
makayla A.
Harrisburg, NC
This really makes my skin soft and it helps my makeup stay on and not cracked or anything
Hannah H.
Metairie, LA
I use this everyday after washing my face in the morning and before putting on my makeup.
noor k.
Great performance moisture I like how it feels on my skin very recommended moisture brand
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
Really good for young skin. Just enough hydration and never oily. Perfect for a teenager.
Alyssa C.
Wheaton, IL
This is my favorite face mositurezes. it doesn't break me out and keeps my skin hydrated.
samantha m.
I have cystic acne, but personally I thought this product would cause my face to be oily.
Amber C.
I love this mousurizer. I use it every day and it helps with my breakouts. Smells good.
Sarah E.
Ive tried several moisturizers, and this has been one to work with my combination skin.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
Light weight and easy to apply . Hydrates and keeps me blemish free❤ great price point
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?