BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
makayla A.
Harrisburg, NC
This really makes my skin soft and it helps my makeup stay on and not cracked or anything
Amanda P.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Very short term moisturizer. It doesn't last very long but it hydrates for a little while
Rachel K.
Spring, TX
Great every day moisturizer. I've used this product for several years and it works great.
Kelsey L.
One of the only moisturizers I use and trust on my face to not cause any more break outs!
Jennie T.
I very much like the way the bottle is set up because of the pump. Makes it easy to use,.
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
I love how this cleans my face and takes all the acne away without leaving my skin oily.
Brittany B.
Piscataway, NJ
Good product, but left my face very oily. Not my favorite since I already have oily skin
Hannah H.
Metairie, LA
I use this everyday after washing my face in the morning and before putting on my makeup.
Irisely G.
Butler, PA
This lotion is affordable and does it job. It helps heal my acne as it moisture my skin.
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
This stuff did not work on me whatsoever. it made me more dry and irritated my skin too.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?