BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
ONLY LOTION THAT DOESNT MAKE ME OILY OR BREAK OUT!!!!!!!!! ITS MY FAV
Diana R.
Euclid, OH
Easy on the skin. Not harsh. Won't leave your skin red or pealing. Leaves your skin soft
Sydney F.
Tonawanda, NY
Moisturizes the face without leaving a residue. Soaks in easily and doesn't have a scent.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this every night and morning and I absolutely love it! Light enough for oily skin!
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
Love this especially under my make up. And working long shifts it keeps me looking fresh.
katie p.
Danville, IL
This helps a lot if you have acne and want to moisturize your skin but don't want any oils
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV
I seriously cannot live without this! I love the smell and the refresh it gives my face!
Hannah H.
Metairie, LA
I use this everyday after washing my face in the morning and before putting on my makeup.
Lisa H.
Wichita, KS
This is the only moisturizer I've used on my face since I was 14 years old. I love it!!!
makayla A.
Harrisburg, NC
This really makes my skin soft and it helps my makeup stay on and not cracked or anything
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?