BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Nicole C.
Whittier , CA
I use this product twice a day, once after I wash my face in the morning and once before bed. I do see a difference in my skin since I've been using this product more regularly.
Rachel S.
Rydal, GA
Works like a moisturizer is supposed to work. I really couldn't tell a difference from other facial moisturizers... This is still my main one because of the price of the product.
Michelle A.
This moisturizer is OK. I bought it a couple of months ago when I found that I was using up my Alpha Hydrox moisturizer more quickly than I'd like, since I used to wash my face a few times per day and apply this after my afternoon wash. I figured this would be a good choice since it's cheap and claims to help with acne, which I continue to struggle with. It feels refreshing on the skin, but of course, it must be kept away from the eyes as it contains salicylic acid. Even though I have mostly oily skin, I find that this doesn't moisturize all that much, and definitely not enough on the few areas of my skin that tend to be dry. I'll need to use another moisturizer on those areas. Especially since it is now winter, I really don't look forward to using this moisturizer because it doesn't do the job well enough. Would not buy again.
Kimberlie B.
Very dissatisfied with this product. I used it once and even though it says oil free I woke up in the morning with new breakouts. I love this brand, but do not like this product.
Jena D.
With combination skin, I have always struggled with moisturizers. I could never find one that worked for me. Either it wasn't enough for the dry parts of my face or it was too much for the oily parts of my face. Then I found this little guy (And the cheaper Target Brand dupe which is the EXACT same formulation for much cheaper). This works perfectly for me, it keeps the drier parts of my skin feeling fresh and moisturised but it doesn't make my oilier portions greasy. Also, it helps with the occasional cystic acne I would occasionally get. The only downside I see to the product is the scent, it's a little strange but it only smells that way while applying and once it's absorbed you can't tell there was ever an odd smell to it. Overall, I can recommend this product highly enough.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
Used to be my favorite moisturizer. I think it's a great starter for maybe teens who are getting into taking care of their skin. The scent is just amazing. And it always left my skin with the health glow.
Lisa T.
Bay City, MI
I have been using this product for about 15 years now. It's my go to face lotion. Hydrates without leaving your face greasy. My only wish is that they added a little sun screen.
Miranda F.
Brookland, AR
I love how it's light and cost efficient! I have used many different products and this is one of my favorites. I will continue to use this and many other Mary Kay products because of the cost and quality.
Jenna H.
I really love this moisturizer, it's the only one I use in the morning. I love that the cap is sealable, so there's never any messes. I also love this product because besides a moisturizer, it also helps fight breakout throughout the day!
Ellise H.
I found this while roaming through my target in one of those packs with this, and makeup removing towelettes. It is an ok moisturizer, I like that it has salicylic acid in it. It may not get rid of my current breakouts, but I do feel it helps to prevent future breakouts and just a comfort to me. This is a pretty thin moisturizer, though it feels very nice on the skin. I would suggest this if you have oily acne prone skin. If you have dry skin and are looking for a moisturizer that will actually get rid of dry patches and deeply moisturize, I would not suggest this. But overall, it's ok.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?