BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jordan N.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
I love how light weight this product is. It goes on like lotion but soaks into my skin very nice. I use it literally everyday. Ive seen a difference in my skin as well.
Mianna A.
Reading, PA
I absolutely LOVE using this as a moisturizer. It's do lightweight and gentle. But it's powerful enough where you can kinda feel it working. It doesn't have a fragrancy smeel and it most definitely doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. I haven't seen too much of a difference in my breakouts so I can't tell how much it actually does its job as far as preventing pimples. But I sure do use it after every shower and every time I wash my face. I think anyone with dry or even oily or combination skin should have it in their daily rputine.
Makayla M.
Reno, NV
This was the first product I used as a moisturizer and it didn't work for my skin. It dried my skin out so bad..... I was not happy with it at all. Do not recommend for people with dry skin
Chris P.
Seattle, WA
I've been using Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual-Action Moisturizer for years and am quite happy with it. I have very oily, acne-prone skin, and applying this at night helps manage it, and I've never had a break-out from this product. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for something affordable to manage acne, as part of a daily regimen. I may switch to something else though, because I need SPF for day and a deeper moisturizer for night (with these increasingly dry winters). It's a good, lightweight moisturizer for oily skin, though.
Chelsea W.
Snowflake, AZ
This moisturizer is excellent! Recently, I have been searching for a moisturizer that wouldn't clog my pores, and I wasn't having much luck with the PONDS brand I had. This one by Clean & Clear hasn't been clogging my pores, and leaves a tingly sensation after applying, which lets me know it's working. The smell is light, and it doesn't bother my sin at all. I have dry skin, and this leaves it feeling fresh, moisture-rich, and clean. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer, especially to those dealing with acne or clogged pores!
Katie J.
Pasadena, TX
Every time I use this product I can feel it working. It surpassed my expectations. It's very gentle but a little too oily. It's a great value for something that is $5.
Amy X.
Sheboygan, WI
I use this every morning & my brother loves it too! He has some acne on his face and he uses it to help moisturize his face. It has a good smell to it & I've gone through 3 bottles already!
Courtney J.
Love love love this moisturizer. It always leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and super soft. Since I have been using this my acne has went down a lot almost to nonexistent. I will definitely keep buying this product
Dani S.
Griffith, IN
Love this product for everyday use!! I have oily skin and it moisturizes without adding oil and fights acne! It's super cheap and easy to access. Definitely a staple.
Tammy H.
Palmdale, CA
Love this moisturizer I use it before applying my foundation got it at Walmart for around $4 like the smell it's a pretty good value I buy one almost every two months
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?