BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Pamela T.
Spring Valley, NY
One of my staples. Even though I don't have acne prone skin, I still use this. I love it!
Kelsey L.
One of the only moisturizers I use and trust on my face to not cause any more break outs!
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI
I use this every day after I wash my face. It softens my skin and helps fight acne too.
Rachel K.
Spring, TX
Great every day moisturizer. I've used this product for several years and it works great.
Quinelle R.
I love to use this for my acne cover skin. The best thing about it is that its oil-free!
Sydney F.
Tonawanda, NY
Moisturizes the face without leaving a residue. Soaks in easily and doesn't have a scent.
Tiana T.
I've used this product for 2 years now and I LOVE IT. Works very good and doesn't smell.
Jennie T.
I very much like the way the bottle is set up because of the pump. Makes it easy to use,.
Beatriz C.
I enjoy this product it provides all day moisture without it getting all oily and gross.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this every night and morning and I absolutely love it! Light enough for oily skin!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?