BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kortney K.
Toms River, NJ
Used this many times before. It is great to get your skin clear and smooth. Great product
Lauryn l.
Keeps my face moisturized even when being out all day. Makes my face feel soft and clean.
Morgan D.
This feels so Monty on your face! It's so refreshing. It's great if you suffer from
Acne.
Katelynn M.
Shippensburg, PA
Love love love this moisturizer, perfect for acne prone skin and keeps dry skin managable
Lanette S.
My son loves this stuff. It keeps him moisturized without irritation. It is very gentle.
Amber P.
I really liked this moisturizer. It lasts all day and isn't too expensive. Good product.
Brandy W.
I like this moisturizer as it doesn't leave my face greasy and can be worn under makeup.
McKay D.
Locust Grove, GA
Love this moisturizer. It's light and not to heavy but still gets your face felling soft.
Kelsey L.
One of the only moisturizers I use and trust on my face to not cause any more break outs!
Chantel G.
Goodyear, AZ
Been using this for a while. I use it right after washing my face morning and nighttime.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?