BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amber P.
I really liked this moisturizer. It lasts all day and isn't too expensive. Good product.
Keisha T.
Hagerstown, MD
I use this after I wash my dash everyday. Leaves skin feeling amazing without being oily
Pamela T.
Spring Valley, NY
One of my staples. Even though I don't have acne prone skin, I still use this. I love it!
Keila C.
Love it its great, a great product that i weat daily and apply twice a day, day and night
Alli C.
Perfect! This has lasted me so long!! Bought this about 6 months ago and I still have it!
Roksana M.
This moisturizer definitely does its job. It keeps my skin smooth and soft and acne free
Paloma C.
El Monte, CA
Love it. its oil free which is a plus doesn't leave me oily. also it has salicylic acid.
Miriam E.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I like these product but I like the one with suncreen better good product and good price
lauren r.
Lebanon, PA
It made my skin feel oily but, it wasn't that bad of a moisturizer! plus it laated long!
fabi m.
Richmond, CA
I love how my face feels when I use the Clean and Clear Oil free Dual Action Moisturizer
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?