BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Savannah  B.
Ashland, MS
Always loved clean and clear! The moisturizer makes my face feel so good and soft. Love it
Dennis B.
Springfield, MO
Dry skin problems no more in winter months.

Not just for winter. It works great so the time
Alizabeth S.
Garden City, MI
I really love this moisturizer because it doesn't make my face oily and keeps it hydrated.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This is the best moisturizer I have come across. it treats acne without drying out my skin.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
Nice affordable daily facial moisturizer.... I use to use this everyday in the morning....
Stephanie S.
Moreno Valley, CA
The best moisturizer for me. Keeps skin soft without clogging pours or making my face oily!
kimberly m.
Lufkin, TX
Really good for people who have oily skin, like me. it makes my skin super soft! it's great
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
Not a fan. This actually made my face extremely oily and then made it break out even more.
Abigail g.
Newbern, VA
I love the clean and clear brand! This is the moisturizer i use at night and it is amazing!
cassie m.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers to use so moisturizing to my skin totally recommend
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?