BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

Cynthia  R.
Doesn't clog my pores.
Leaves my skin smooth.
Tightens my skin.
Helps to clear up my acne.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This is the best moisturizer I have come across. it treats acne without drying out my skin.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
Nice affordable daily facial moisturizer.... I use to use this everyday in the morning....
Isabel M.
Garden City, NY
This is my favorite! It is so hydrating and feels so nice on my skin. I use this everyday.
Stephanie S.
Moreno Valley, CA
The best moisturizer for me. Keeps skin soft without clogging pours or making my face oily!
Thien Ai H.
Moisturizes and doesn't leave an oily feel on your face. Also has SPF for skin protection.
Stephanie B.
Waverly
Love love love this product it has an amazing feel and didn't leave sticky film onnmy face
Megan R.
I love this moisturizer! It leaves my face feeling hydrated, refreshed, and a bit chilled.
Yamileth M.
Redlands, CA
Such a wonderful product. My face feels minty after I apply it. Would totally recommend it.
Marinda F.
Columbus, OH
Use this every time I get out of the shower. I love it and will not switch to another kind!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?