BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
samantha r.
Philadelphia, TN
This is really good if you already have oily skin. I wear it on a daily basis and I love it
Mary O.
Keep these products separate, this made my skin red and irritable all day was not impressed
Lerenda R.
Monroe, LA
I get absolutely no breakouts when using this moisturizer !! My skin gets nice and calm !!
cassie m.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers to use so moisturizing to my skin totally recommend
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
My husband swears by this stuff he always uses it and it's been working great for his skin
Marinda F.
Columbus, OH
Use this every time I get out of the shower. I love it and will not switch to another kind!
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
Not a fan. This actually made my face extremely oily and then made it break out even more.
Karla S.
Seven Springs, NC
Love the way this product makes my face feel soo soft and it looks really smooth and clean
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
I love putting this on every time I do my makeup or wash my face and before going to sleep
Sarah C.
Yulee, Fl
My absolute favorite daily moisturizer I have used this for 10+ years! Still going strong!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?