BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marinda F.
Columbus, OH
Use this every time I get out of the shower. I love it and will not switch to another kind!
Daisy  B.
Hockley, TX
I use this every morning and every evening and it literally works on my face . I recommend
Dennis B.
Springfield, MO
Dry skin problems no more in winter months.

Not just for winter. It works great so the time
Connor D.
Topeka, KS
I use this everyday with the clean and clear face wash and as sergeant and it works great!
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
This is my go to moisturizer and I love it. It's very good quality and really helps my skin
Keishla T.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite moisturizer and I highly recommend it. it's really affordable as well .
Amber K.
I use this moisturizer every night and every morning. It has a fresh feel and scent to it.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
My husband swears by this stuff he always uses it and it's been working great for his skin
Emilee D.
I like this I have sensitive skin and I would highly recommend this. I also like the smell
Lily M.
This moisturizer is absolutely fabulous and amazing. I always keep a spare bottle on hand!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?