BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
This is all I use for my face and I love it. I also combine it with clean and clear cleanser
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI
Lightweight, no bothersome smell, works great underneath foundation… Who could ask for more?
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Great smell and feels great on my skin! I use this as the third step in my skin care routine.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
I like that it's lightweight and has SPF. Doesn't smell bad, and helps the skin to not be dry
Jessie P.
Works great. Can be somewhat drying if used too much. I’ve been using this product for years.
Alex K.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ME. i have used this for years and it just works so well. I love it.
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
This moisturizer is great. Not too heavy and leaves no greasy feeling after. It's my favorite
Brooke T.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this in conjunction with the face wash and astringent. It is a great combo of products.
Carrie T.
Redstar, WV
Love this made my skin feel great and allowed my fave to clear up a lot. Truly great product!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This is a great moisturizer! It's light weight and not greasy. Makes my skin smooth and soft.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?