BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Paige R.
menomonie wi
I find that this moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated without being oily or breaking me out!
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
This is my go to moisturizer and I love it. It's very good quality and really helps my skin
Ke'ala K.
Great and lightweight, but a little greasy at first and doesn't seem optimal for long wear
kirby s.
Malone, NY
Works very well and does not dry out or burn my skin. I will continue use of this product.
Jennifer M.
Kernersville, NC
Love this product!!! Moisturizer without an oily feeling. Keeps my skin soft all day long.
emily w.
walton, KY
Love it! I use on my face and my elbows since there dry and it makes things so much better
Brittanie E.
Really liked this moisturizer! I liked that while it was moisturizing it also was cleaning!
Molly F.
This Clean and Clear Moisturizer is great because it is not too thick. I use it before bed.
Ana P.
Love how great it moisturizes with a little bit it goes a long way and it dries up quickly!
Elizabeth C.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I use this moisturizer with my makeup routine. It is affordable and helps with dry patches.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?