BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Haley O.
I use this moisturizer everyday and I wash my face. It is great to use in the morning and at night. It also helps prevent acne so when you apply it to your skins you get a slight burning sensation for a moment, which I like because I feel like it is cleaning my face.
Mikenna D.
This really did nothing for my skin. I have combination skin but I don't feel like it kept my skin hydrated at all. It didn't irritate my skin but it's not what I'm looking for in a moisturizer.
Karen R.
This product is a must and very effective. This product has shown great results and has cleared up my skin very well. This product does what it says totally recommend it.
Victoria R.
Dallas, GA
I love! this product. I have used it for years and I keep going back to it. I haven't bought a different moisturizer since middle school! It is so nice on your skin and feels amazing before applying makeup. I have recommended it to others and they have used it.
Sarah L.
Brunswick, GA
I've been using this product for years. My mom recommended it to my sister who shared it with me. I've been hooked ever since. It's lightweight and non greasy and helps target my occasional acne. It smells great and absorbs well
Jennifer T.
Somerset, KY
I have used this product for 3 years. I usually have very dry skin on my face. Since using this my face is always smooth and the dual action makes my face feel so clean!
Rachel O.
San Francisco, CA
One day i was at target looking for a moisturizer for my skin because i had been using one for a while but it started to make my skin oily, and I already do have oily skin so that's not something I wanted anymore. And then I found this one and it said it treats pimples too and so I decided OK I'm gonna try it. and I'm so glad i did because i was breaking out and as soon and i started using that it treated my break outs within a week.
i gave it 3 stars because it dried out my skin a little i don't know if it was just my skin or because it had the acne treatment in it. but i don't use it anymore. but it's good for the treatment!
Tori W.
Kearney, NE
I use this lotion every single morning. It feels extremely refreshing, like a drink of water for my face! I just wish it kept my face moisturized longer during the day.
Makayla M.
Reno, NV
This was the first product I used as a moisturizer and it didn't work for my skin. It dried my skin out so bad..... I was not happy with it at all. Do not recommend for people with dry skin
Katie J.
Pasadena, TX
Every time I use this product I can feel it working. It surpassed my expectations. It's very gentle but a little too oily. It's a great value for something that is $5.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?