BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Katie A.
I use this moisturizer every morning and every night and I think it does a great job of keeping my skin smooth and moisturized. I have repurchased it a few times and will continue to do so. It also is the perfect moisturizer to apply under makeup. It does not make makeup application oily.
Adrienne D.
Cordova, TN
This product is amazing! It keeps my face moisturized, and it's a good value. The product lasted me an entire year just in a small bottle. You can purchase it at your local Walmart.
Sylvia K.
This was my favorite drugstore moisturizer and did a excellent job keeping my skin hydrated and didnt cause any breakouts. I had to switch only because i wanted to try something new
Aryana M.
Love this moisturizer. I suffer from pretty bad acne and use this along side with an antibacterial gel from the dermatologist. Moisturizes my skin while also treating my breakouts
Kim P.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to moisturizer. It keeps my face clear of acne and moisturizes my dry spots without leaving me feeling oily and gross. It doesn't burn my eyes and I even use it on my neck to prevent neck acne.
Emma D.
I LOVE this!!!!! I have really dry skin and no matter what I did or what u moisturized with my skin was ALWAYS flaky ! Whenever I would put my foundation it looked a hot mess Nd I hated it! And than I saw this little pretty bottle sitting in my sisters make up drawers and I just tried it! I wasn't expecting anything to happen or for it to help my skin but OMG DID IT HELP! about ten minutes later I went to put my foundation on And the foundation just glided over my skin! No dry patches no flakes trying to get seen by the world! I was so happy with this product! Since than I have stolen this product from her haha and I'm almost on empty so I'll be going out to get some more cus seriously a day without this stuff on my face and all hell breaks loose! This is my savior! I love it my favorite!!!!!
Sydney S.
Franklin, TN
This was my main moisturizer for a long time. It is fairly cheap and is available just about anywhere, whether it is a drug store, grocery store, or makeup store. The skin on my nose is often dry, and applying this before I put my makeup on saved me from having the dry skin show through my makeup. It provides a cooling sensation which feels amazing on your face, especially in your T-Zone. It also has a fresh scent! The only problem I encountered was that even though it says oil-free, it still left slight oily/lotion-y feeling. It never caused a breakout and my makeup powder quickly dried it up, but if I was using it at night or without makeup, it left my face feeling too oily for my liking.
Kimberlie B.
Very dissatisfied with this product. I used it once and even though it says oil free I woke up in the morning with new breakouts. I love this brand, but do not like this product.
Jena D.
With combination skin, I have always struggled with moisturizers. I could never find one that worked for me. Either it wasn't enough for the dry parts of my face or it was too much for the oily parts of my face. Then I found this little guy (And the cheaper Target Brand dupe which is the EXACT same formulation for much cheaper). This works perfectly for me, it keeps the drier parts of my skin feeling fresh and moisturised but it doesn't make my oilier portions greasy. Also, it helps with the occasional cystic acne I would occasionally get. The only downside I see to the product is the scent, it's a little strange but it only smells that way while applying and once it's absorbed you can't tell there was ever an odd smell to it. Overall, I can recommend this product highly enough.
Rachel S.
Rydal, GA
Works like a moisturizer is supposed to work. I really couldn't tell a difference from other facial moisturizers... This is still my main one because of the price of the product.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?