BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Ohhh I love this stuff. Use it every morning without fail. It totally met my expectations.
Ana P.
Love how great it moisturizes with a little bit it goes a long way and it dries up quickly!
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
I love putting this on every time I do my makeup or wash my face and before going to sleep
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
I love this so much, its very light and does its job! I have dry skin and this is the best!
Jennifer S.
It leaves my skin so soft and helps with acne at the same time! I really love this product!
Alicia B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Seriously can't live without. I have been using it for 2 years now. It had helped me alot.
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA
I love love this moisturizer it leaves your face cool and fresh. I noticed a big difference
Paige R.
menomonie wi
I find that this moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated without being oily or breaking me out!
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
This is my go to moisturizer and I love it. It's very good quality and really helps my skin
samantha r.
Philadelphia, TN
This is really good if you already have oily skin. I wear it on a daily basis and I love it
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?