BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Samantha G.
Arlington, TX
It did not irritate my skin, and cleared my face within one week to two weeks. Will buy again
Brandi S.
Fleming Isle, FL
This product is amazing! it is super lightweight and I wear it under my makeup almost daily!
Leticia C.
Glendale, AZ
I have several dry skin and this has my skin feeling soft and moisturized through out the day
Vanessa M.
Denver, CO
Again, another favorite skin care product of mine! Lightweight and non-greasy formula. Love.
Kiki
I really really love this stuff.... my face felt so smooth and clean...definitely a must try
Lexie M.
Columbus, OH
Love this moisturizer. It's not oily or greasy on your skin. It helps clear up any dry spots
Lovely P.
This moisturizer is great! It didn't make my face oily all day! But it moisturized your face
Rachel M.
Waco, TX
I find this moisturizer to be heavier than I prefer. I am not inclined to purchase it again.
Tyler P.
Columbia, MO
Its not much of an acne fighter that I've noticed but it does leave my skin feeling smooth.
Kristen T.
Albert Lea, MN
Been using this for years. And I love it. Super light and hydrating. Has little to no sent.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?