BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Rachel R.
Birmingham, AL
I probably would not repurchase. I have found newer moisturizers that I feel do a better job.
Dakota W.
I used this for several years as my staple skin scare item. Works great for morning and night
I liked it but personally my skin is very dry so I needed something more. But I did like it.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Great smell and feels great on my skin! I use this as the third step in my skin care routine.
Beverly B.
LOVE IT! Doesn't dry out my skin (Hey, some acne moisturizers do) and helps with breakouts!!!
Jennifer O.
Great moisturizer. It even helps with acne which is a great plus when you have troubled skin.
Ashley C.
Ames , IA
I alternate this with my other lotion, the smell isn't the best but it feels nice on my skin.
Spring, TX
I've used this product for years it works really well with keeping my skin moisturized & soft
Maddie W.
Great oil free moisturizer! Does not clog pores and definitely helps fight existing breakouts
Keturah J.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a lightweight yet super moisturizing moisturizer. I really do enjoy using this product!
Bryana G.
Somerset, KY
Am i the only one who tried buying the off brand, but found it didn't work as well?
Does anybody know if this is a bad choice for sensitive skin? I get rashes from almost anything
Deanna D.
I get tiny little blemishes all over my face and my face is somewhat sensitive. I need a moisturizer that will NOT dry out my skin and truly free me of these little tiny annoyances! Is this a great product to use?
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
What skin type is this best for? I have very dry skin and barely get breakouts but when I do I am very annoyed with them. Is it more for dry skin or acne prone?
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
Is it hypoallergenic? Will it cause a reaction in sensitive skin?