BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
This moisturizer is great. Not too heavy and leaves no greasy feeling after. It's my favorite
Brooke T.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this in conjunction with the face wash and astringent. It is a great combo of products.
Dakota W.
I used this for several years as my staple skin scare item. Works great for morning and night
Carrie T.
Redstar, WV
Love this made my skin feel great and allowed my fave to clear up a lot. Truly great product!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This is a great moisturizer! It's light weight and not greasy. Makes my skin smooth and soft.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
This is all I use for my face and I love it. I also combine it with clean and clear cleanser
Melissa J.
Godfrey, IL
I like that it's oil-free and also takes care of my acne. The only thing better would be SPF.
Steffani B.
Tullahoma, TN
Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling great without being greasy and no extra breakouts.
Love this! Absolutely oil free and doesn't dry my face out at all would definitely buy again
Kerianne R.
Cincinnati, OH
No complaints, really light and nice to use. Not sure how much it really helped with my ance
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?