BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alex K.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ME. i have used this for years and it just works so well. I love it.
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
This moisturizer is great. Not too heavy and leaves no greasy feeling after. It's my favorite
Brooke T.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this in conjunction with the face wash and astringent. It is a great combo of products.
Tiffany V.
It's hard to find a moisturizer that actually keeps my skin moisturized. It works amazingly.
Carrie T.
Redstar, WV
Love this made my skin feel great and allowed my fave to clear up a lot. Truly great product!
casey  y.
Wentzville, MO
My go to moisturizers day and night love this for my acne and dryness perfectly light weight
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This is a great moisturizer! It's light weight and not greasy. Makes my skin smooth and soft.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
This is all I use for my face and I love it. I also combine it with clean and clear cleanser
Melissa J.
Godfrey, IL
I like that it's oil-free and also takes care of my acne. The only thing better would be SPF.
Steffani B.
Tullahoma, TN
Love this product. Leaves my skin feeling great without being greasy and no extra breakouts.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?