BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
I love this moisturizer! perfect after washing the face or after shower and also smells good

I liked it but personally my skin is very dry so I needed something more. But I did like it.
Chelsie G.
Columbia, TN
This moisturizer is go good. It has a great sent and help with pimples. Its pil free too!!!!
Angie L.
I've used this for yeaaaaaars. It was great, light face lotion with almost a cooling effect.
Melanie P.
This Moisturizer has been my favorite so far. It's light and keeps my face clear but not oily
Tyra H.
Ulysses, KS
My face is really oily so having this to clean my face has been really helpful! Check it out!
Rachel M.
Waco, TX
I find this moisturizer to be heavier than I prefer. I am not inclined to purchase it again.
Ashley C.
Ames , IA
I alternate this with my other lotion, the smell isn't the best but it feels nice on my skin.
Brittany  H.
Limestone , TN
This moisturizes decently but the acne medication in it dries me out and makes my acne worse
Kamryn W.
It's really good and does not leave my face dry or watery/oily and doesn't smell bad nor burn
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?