BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Areli N Tony S.
Placentia , Ca
I like this product i used it when i know iam going to be in the sun a lot helps with the spf
Rachel R.
Birmingham, AL
I probably would not repurchase. I have found newer moisturizers that I feel do a better job.
Melanie P.
This Moisturizer has been my favorite so far. It's light and keeps my face clear but not oily
Christine P.
Hialeah, FL
Love this moisturizer, it has made my skin a lot softer and I've noticed fewer breakouts too.
Tiffany V.
It's hard to find a moisturizer that actually keeps my skin moisturized. It works amazingly.
Katie S.
Saint Peter, MN
Product is okay, just okay. Lightweight, but doesn't do the job to really moisturize all day
Sarah C.
Very well! My sister gave this to me cause it was breaking her skin out but it works so well!
Marissa P.
Vancouver
I always get so much moisture in my face when I use this lotion! It makes my skin feel smooth
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Great smell and feels great on my skin! I use this as the third step in my skin care routine.
Beverly B.
MARYSVILLE, WA
LOVE IT! Doesn't dry out my skin (Hey, some acne moisturizers do) and helps with breakouts!!!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?