BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Madison C.
Corp Christi, TX
This works wonders! I swear by this. I use it everyday and my skin has never looked clearer!
Smrithi N.
I love this product, it moisturizes my skin. I have been using it for years, it is the best!
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA
My skin is very oily ,this moisterizer Controls it and leaves the skin feeling great and soft
Amber T.
New London
Not too thick. Can apply multiple times a day if needed. Won't cause any breakouts after use
Rabekka H.
Clever, MO
I've used this moisturizer since I was a teenager and I still love it. It's always my go to.
Kamryn W.
It's really good and does not leave my face dry or watery/oily and doesn't smell bad nor burn
Areli N Tony S.
Placentia , Ca
I like this product i used it when i know iam going to be in the sun a lot helps with the spf
Marissa P.
Vancouver
I always get so much moisture in my face when I use this lotion! It makes my skin feel smooth
Vanessa M.
Denver, CO
Again, another favorite skin care product of mine! Lightweight and non-greasy formula. Love.
Angie L.
I've used this for yeaaaaaars. It was great, light face lotion with almost a cooling effect.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?